Hi -

> > > What's the purpose of sending proposed patches to the mailing list
> > > if reviews are silently ignored?
> >
> > Please be collegial and don't exaggerate.
>
> The fact is that the review was silently ignored, which is, from my point
> of view, an extraordinary event,

The review *singular*.  And you can't know whether it was ignored, or
never received or missed or considered.

> [...] and request that the issue pointed out in the review to be
> properly addressed.

May I suggest asking for that in a less accusatory and exaggerated
fashion next time.  Note also that being "properly addressed" is up to
the discretion of the maintainers - one of whom is Aaron.

- FChE