https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=34468

--- Comment #5 from Jaeger Hofer <antiq.hofer at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Benjamin Drung from comment #4)
> We hit the same bug in Ubuntu: https://launchpad.net/bugs/2169676
> 
> We noticed that failure when building those packages:
> 
> * telemetry
> * glew
> * eccodes
> 
> Maybe more packages are affected by that.
> 
> Thanks Jaeger Hofer for the proposed workaround. I have successfully tested
> it with telemetry. I'll apply that workaround for Ubuntu until the issue is
> properly fixed.


Hello. I checked and saw the testings done by Sebastian; I have only one
request when the implementation will happen: do offer the appropriate credit
(email and name) and details (OS / dependencies) where my proposed workaround
patch has been tested so if there are any requests from my side to fix
additional issues I can reply accordingly.

Thank you.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Reply via email to