OK, I'm playing on dangerous ground... Javascript.

So elinks died...  :-(  Unfortunately I can't get a core as I am running
on a read-only embedded system....

Is there anything we can do to help with getting javascript working for
forms entry and verification?

Thanks,

--Yan

root:/lib> elinks 127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/HomeMenu.php

Field Schedule (1/2)
   Field Schedule 1

   Wiper: [ ] Start: 0____ End: 0____
ELinks crashed. That shouldn't happen. Please report this incident to
the developers. If you would like to help to debug the problem you just
uncovered, please keep the core you just got and send the developers
the output of 'bt' command entered inside of gdb (which you run as:
gdb elinks core). Thanks a lot for your cooperation!
   4_ [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] 305__ 325__
ELinks 0.12.GIT (built on Apr 16 2007 16:53:19)
   6_ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] _____ _____
Features: [ ] [ ] [ ] _____ _____
Standard, IPv6, gzip, No mouse, Periodic Saving, Viewer (Search History,
Timer, Marks),
Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol (Authentication, File, FTP, HTTP, URI
rewrite, User protocols), _ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] _____ _____
MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED indicators, Bookmarks,
Cookies, ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey), Form History, Global History,
Scripting (Spidermonkey ECMAScript), [ ] [ ] [ ] _____ _____
Goto URL History] [ ] _____ _____
   5_ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] _____ _____
elinks(dump_backtrace+0x28)[0xe857c]
elinks[0xb3514] ] [ ] _____ _____
elinks[0xb37ec]e startBearing (press Enter to
edit)                                 [------]
/lib/libc.so.6[0x2abbd2b0]
elinks(push_dom_node+0x270)[0x84d40]
elinks[0x88c30]
elinks(parse_sgml+0x78)[0x88b10]
elinks(render_dom_document+0x1f4)[0x5b9f8]
elinks[0x50de4]
elinks(render_document+0x294)[0x5115c]
elinks(render_document_frames+0x36c)[0x517d0]
elinks(draw_formatted+0x108)[0xf908c]
elinks(toggle_plain_html+0x130)[0x10eeac]
elinks(do_action+0xd9c)[0xf5584]
elinks[0x1107c8]
elinks(send_event+0xe4)[0x110af4]
elinks[0xd7e60]