"Paul B. Mahol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Interesting, but first give me commit power to elinks git :)

Not on the basis of one tiny patch.  Anyway, Pasky hosts the main
ELinks repository and has the final word on who gets SSH access.
If you set up your own repository (e.g. at repo.or.cz),
I could pull from there of course, but I seem to lack
the motivation to review large patches nowadays.

The AUTHORS file lists "People who contributed to Links/ELinks",
so adding you there seemed right to me, even though the name of
the file may suggest otherwise.

> I dont care what you will do with that patch, my name or mail address,
> but to put it simple dont use it for evil purposes ...

Okay, pushed.