On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 10:32:41PM +0000, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 05:43:01PM -0400, cga2000 wrote:
> > There are some spidermonkey debs in the sarge repository.
> >
> > Are they of any use to elinks or should I follow the recommendations
> > in ecmascript.txt and install sm from source?
>
> Follow the instructions.
>
> [...]

Sorry, that was an unclear answer.

Follow the instructions that say to use apt-get. You don't need to do
anything but apt-get install libsmjs-dev (libsmjs1 should automatically
be pulled in with the -dev package), run ELinks's autogen.sh script
(if you downloaded ELinks using GIT), run ELinks's configure script,
and make.

--
Miciah Masters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>