nadim khemir <na...@khemir.net> writes:

> I'm not part of the mailing list so please CC me your answer.
>
> I attached a tarball containing html that does not render under elinks. Note
> that the html does not render under any text based renderer I tried. It doe
> render under firefox or konqueror.

The html/index.html file contains JavaScript that does:

    var list = document.getElementById('list');
    list.innerHTML = html;

ELinks does not support the innerHTML property and it is not easy
to implement.  It would be easier to change
Pod::ProjectDocs::IndexPage to generate all the HTML beforehand.
This would make the generated web pages somewhat larger but
perhaps also more accessible to search engines.