Hi,

I wrote the following wrapper script to launch elinks after running
the restview [1] command, for viewing reStructuredText documents:

    #!/bin/sh
    restview --listen=*:8080 "$1" > /dev/null &
    STATUS_PID=$!
    elinks http://myhostname:8080/
    kill $STATUS_PID

Every time I have to hit the reload key to reload the browser, as
it shows whatever previous page was viewed. Is there some way to
prevent this? The only way I've found to avoid this in other cases
is with "elinks -no-connect 1 $1", but here that gets:

    Unable to retrieve http://myhostname:8080/: Connection refused

I've tried "elinks -eval 'set ... ' " in the script with every combo
of document.cache.* & document.browse.* I could think of, but nothing
seems to work.

TIA for any suggestions,

John

[1] http://mg.pov.lt/restview/