Too bad there couldn't be some sort of substrate level at the text level /
console that these browsers worked at before going to gui.   That way there
could be two programs in one.  One for console and one for gui.

Thanks and a tip of the hat to you, Steve.

David Ring - a proud user of Vinux - Ubuntu for Visually Impaired / Blind.
http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk
http://vinux.org.uk/