Hello!

First of all many thanks for the absolutely great Elinks. It's by far my most
favorit browser, console based but with many many features to even make modern
browsing possible.
I'm wondering though if it is possible to also have the URL being shown in the
Title-bar, e.g. first the web-page Title then the URL (and then the amount of
pages). So far the only way to see the current page's URL seems to be by
presseing G, which I find a bit anoying. Is there a way to enable showing the
URL of the currently displyed web-page in the Title bar or would that need
changes to the code?

Thanks for any help or hints
Lynx