Hi

After upgrading from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15, I was able to compile
ELinks-0.13-GIT, although I had to disable ECMAscript support. Now, I
have strange terminal problems that only occures within a screen session
(I don't use any X). I've read somewhere that the screen program from
Fedora 14 is not compatible with the same program from Fedora 15. What's
happening, is that, for every new page that ELinks loads, the terminal
beeps. After that, the terminal beeps also if I change screen window.
Also, I notice that sometimes the terminal get stuck, and missdisplay
the page. Noticable is the top line, which shows the information too
long to the left.

Are some of you able to tell me how to fix this problem? I'm used to
ELinks, and don't want to miss it.

Thanks and regards,
Lars