> On intranet at work, there sometimes happens to be unicode (UTF-8)
> characters such as a Norwegian ø in the filename. With lynx I can
> retrieve these files, but not with elinks. Is there something I can do
> to get elinks work also with these URLs?
Let me describe the problem some more:
- I'm using text console only from a Fedora system, with charset
iso-8859-1. (Dont't think that that matter.)
- I use Elinks 0.13.GIT with ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey) built in.
- The intranet solution is based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Some files that I want to download, such as pdf or docx has UTF-8
characters in their file names, e.g. \303\270 as Will mentioned
(thank you). When selecting such a link, Elinks asks me if I want to
save the file, and I save it. The file content, however, is only
this line: 404 NOT FOUND
- The file content is preserved if I use Lynx to download and save the
Hope this is clarifying
Thanks and regards,
elinks-users mailing list