Michael,
Thank you very much for explanations!

18.10.2016 17:58, Krau, Michael P пишет:
In the release note of the Firmware, it provides instructions on how to change
the PCD settings to change the memory configuration.  The instructions start
with (and I quote):

6. How to configure memory parameters for new custom platforms
If you want to configure memory parameters for your own platform, the following steps must be done before building the source tree.

    (1) Open the platform DSC file, which is <MyWorkspace>/ Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/
PlatformPkgIA32.dsc or <MyWorkspace>/ Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/ PlatformPkgX64.dsc depending
on your which CPU architecture you prefer to support.

    (2)  Search in the platform DSC file for following PCDs. There are a total
of 17
         PCDs for memory parameter configuration.
         Taking PCD
"VlvRefCodePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdMemoryParameterPatchable|FALSE",
         for example,  the string before "|" represents PCD name, while the
string
         after "|" represents configurable PCD value.
         And the comment, which is above the PCD and marked by #, provides the
         usage of the PCD and valid selectable values.

#######################################################################################################
   #
   # Begin of MRC parameters
   #
.
      .
      .
  (end quote)

I will note that the list of the settings available in the DSC file are much
more inclusive to the list in the release notes.  (also for space
considerations, I have only provided you with the starting point in the release
notes) The release notes were to point you in the right direction, the DSC
provides all the available options.   There is a PCD to set Memory
configuration size, among other memory features.

Thank you,

Michael Krau