Hi David.
Thanks for assistance.
I tried this config. Nothing.
I think we should on first step get manual config working on original MBM2.
I also tried it on MBM2 with 4Gbit density gVlvRefCodePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdDimmDensity|2 and also nothing.
I build debug version of fw and there is debug output:
MRC Parameters not valid. status is 8000000E
Set MRC paramaters for Customer Board. MRC parameters are patched by PCD.
DRAM_Speed is type 3, EccEnabled = 0
tCL = 11
tRP_tRCD = 11
tWR = 12
tWTR = 6
tRRD = 6
tRTP = 6
tFAW = 32
PROGRESS CODE: V51001 I0
POSTCODE=<0024>
MRC getting memory size from SeC ...
SeC Device ID: F18
SeC UMA Size Requested: 16384 KB
MRC SeCUmaSize memory size from SeC ... 10
MRC getting fTPM memory size from SeC ...
MRC SeCfTPMUmaSize memory size from SeC ... 0
PROGRESS CODE: V51002 I0
POSTCODE=<0025>
PROGRESS CODE: V51003 I0
POSTCODE=<0027>
Configuring Memory...
CheckMicrocodeRevision  = 00000000, CpuId = 00030679
####: ConfigureMemory() Entry
Current function  is McEnableHPET
 Current function  is ClearSelfRefresh
 Current function  is OemTrackInitComplete
 Current function  is ProgSFRVolSel
 Current function  is ProgDdrTimingControl
 Current function  is ProgBunit
 Current function  is ProgMpllSetup
 Current function  is ProgStaticDdrSetup
 Current function  is ProgStaticInitPerf
 Current function  is ProgStaticPwrClkGating
 Current function  is DUnitBlMode
 Current function  is ControlDDR3Reset
 Current function  is EnableVreg
 Current function  is ProgHmc
 Current function  is ProgReadWriteFifoPtr
 Current function  is ProgComp
 Current function  is SetIOBUFACT
 Current function  is ProgDdecodeBeforeJedec
 Current function  is PerformDDR3Reset
 Current function  is PreJedecInit
 Current function  is PerformJedecInit
 Current function  is SetDDRInitializationComplete
 Current function  is PerformJedecInit
 Current function  is DisableRank2RankSwitching
* Current function  is MMRC_RcvnTrain

*fw hangs on last printed function.

Grigory