Hi,
I have found three offending lines when running `make docs_elixir`, but
Earmark is unable to tell (yet) which file is causing trouble.

<no file>:42: warning: Closing unclosed backquotes ` at
end of input <no file>:392: warning: Closing unclosed backquotes ` at
end of input <no file>:36: warning: Closing unclosed backquotes ` at
end of input

I thought of changing the markdown engine to see if other engines will
give me the right info, but I couldn't figure out how.
Maybe we should add this feature to the ExDoc CLI.

any hints are appreciated