After thinking a bit more on it, I think there are two parts to these features:

  * Functional, low level programmatic access for tools in form of
Process.registered() or Application.process_tree() that doesn’t print anything
  * Nice, pretty printed forms as IEx helpers

Does that make sense?

Cheers,
Adam