Hi,
I'm reviewing some documentation and I found this,

  ## Types

  Types can be defined for tuples with the `record/2` macro (only available in
  typespecs). This macro will expand to a tuple as seen in the example below:

      defmodule MyModule do
        require Record
        Record.defrecord :user, name: "john", age: 25

        @type user :: record(:user, name: String.t, age: integer)
        # expands to: "@type user :: {:user, String.t, integer}"
      end

And the Typespecs page has no mentiong about this record/2 macro.
should we add it there?