Hi,

I've found List.first and List.rest, but I couldn't find Enum.first and
Enum.rest. Is there any reason this is only implemented for lists? I can
think of a few cases were this would be useful. Any recursive algorithm
that runs following the prescription "take one element out the bunch,
process it, and take care of the rest later" would, I think, benefit from
it.

Kind regards,
Sam