I would also like to propose to introduce a new page in the project that lists
all the deprecated
functions, what was the version it was deprecated, and if they have been
replaced/renamed by new function.

It happed to me once that I was using a package that was written for elixir
0.9.x,
this function was renamed in 1.0, and then deprecated or renamed again (can't
remember)
in a later minor version. So finding the current function was not as
straight-forward as I would
have wanted it.

Ideally I would like it to include pre-1.0 elixir version.
I can volunteer myself to start with a mock-up and eventually start filling up
the table.

Please let me know what you think