Hey all,

I recently discovered this thread
<https://github.com/elixir-lang/elixir/issues/4656> where Jose reached out
to devs maintaining Elixir packages for Atom and Emacs to inform them of
mix xref. I was encouraged by seeing this and then wondered if there were
any technical limitations to supporting cross-referencing for private
functions...

Obviously from a tooling perspective I could search within my file using
regex, but I figured that if mix xref were to be fully integrated into Atom
or Emacs, it'd be nice to have the ability to lookup private function usage
in a module. I think developers would have more confidence using tools like
"find usages" if they knew that the source was coming from mix xref which
parses the AST.

Thanks,
William