This has been asked a few times and I will report the gist of José's usual
answer: if we suppress warnings, then why have warnings in the first place?
Warnings are meant to be things that should be fixed sooner rather than
later, but that don't halt development (otherwise they would be errors).
Hope this clarifies a bit :)

Andrea Leopardi
an.leopa...@gmail.com