We show them as they run so you don't need to wait for the whole suit to
finish to see the reports. However, if you prefer different approaches, you
can use ExUnit custom formatter features to develop and plug your own.

*José Valimwww.plataformatec.com.br
<http://www.plataformatec.com.br/>Founder and Director of R&D*