I would like to propose the renaming of Enum.split_with/2 to Enum.split_by/2,
as it doesn't follow the naming rationale we currently have.

Taken from
https://github.com/eksperimental/elixir_inconsistencies#elixir-inconsistencies

Affected: Enum.split_with/2.

Proposed: Enum.split_by/2.

Precedents: `Enum.chunk_by/2`, `Enum.dedup_by/2`, `Enum.group_by/3`,
`Enum.max_by/3`,
`Enum.min_by/3`, `Enum.min_max_by/3`, `Enum.sort_by/3`, `Enum.uniq_by/2`,
`Stream.chunk_by/2`, `Stream.dedup_by/2`, `Stream.uniq_by/2`.

Rationale: The suffix "_with" in functions is only used in three functions:
`String.ends_with?/2`,
`String.starts_with?/2` and `List.starts_with?/2`; and these are describing the
content of
elements. On the other hand, the suffix "_by" is used in the numerous functions
mentioned in
*Precedents*, and they are used to filter content based on the function
provided.