Hello,
It's my first time proposing a feature for a programming language so I
don't know how to deal with it and I hope to do it right :-)

Coming from other ecosystems I saw that some platforms offer a way to avoid
updating the lockfile while downloading dependencies for a project, mainly
for software delivery and continuous integration purposes. One example of
this is the `npm ci` command, or `yarn install --frozen-lockfile` command,
for JavaScript projects.

I love the idea to provide an option to operate with a project avoiding
generating new files or modifying existing ones, so I was thinking about
adding something like `mix deps.get --ci` or `mix deps.get
--avoid-lockfile-update`. I basically didn't want to steal the "frozen
lockfile" name, even if it is nice :-D

>From my point of view this could be a nice improvement, looking forward to
hearing from you,

Alessio