This is tricky because at what level do you stop deep merging? What if you
had other queues? Do you want to delete them? What if you stored it at:

config :core, queues: [my_queue: [global_limit: 1, local_limit: 1]]

Maybe the best would be "delete_config", so you explicitly delete up to a
certain nesting? For example:

delete_config [:core, :queues, :my_queue]

If this sound sensible, a PR is welcome.