Seeing Enum.all?/2 being available made me assume there was also an
Enum.none?/2 (like in Ruby), and I was a bit surprised to learn there was
no such thing.
I'm aware that I could just do !Enum.all?/2, but Enum.none?/2 sees much
nicer and one more argument that I could make is that !Enum.all?/1 ==
Enum.none?/1 is not true in all cases.

Example:
If we have [false, true], !Enum.all?/1 will be true, but Enum.none?/1 will
be false.

I've already implemented it in my own fork so if anyone wants to try it
out: https://github.com/zvonimirr/elixir

Thoughts?