It's great that there exists a total order (structural) in Elixir/Erlang, I
just wish it wasn't accessible with `<`, `>`, as it is too error prone and
is simply never what one wants to do (at least in our app). Elixir 2.0? 😆

At work I just recently overloaded them to raise unless both arguments are
`is_number`, and we found bugs where we were comparing Decimals, and other
bugs where we were comparing with `nil`. They are no longer allowed in
guards too.