Hi all, I have 2 proposals when running exunit inside umbrella:

1) Automatically add `/test` at the end of path running tests in umbrella:
`mix test apps/child_app`
currently this does not run tests, but it also does not print any warnings
about not tests found - I have to specify the test folder in the child app:
`mix test apps/child_app/test`
but I don't have to do this when running tests in standard app - this just
works:
`mix test`

2) Add umbrella app name as a tag so this works and runs only tests in
child app
`mix test --include child_app`
`mix test --exclude child_app`
This may be backwards incompatible for some of us so maybe
`include_app`, `exclude_app` modifiers make sense ?