Hey all!

Something that happens very often to Ash users is forgetting to do
something like `require Ash.Query`, and then doing something like this:

```
Ash.Query.filter(Resource, name == "fred")
```

Then, they get an error like `error: undefined variable "name"`

What I'm wondering is if we can detect that they are in the arguments of a
macro that exists but has not been required, and add a hint at the end of
the message like "There is a macro called `Ash.Query.filter/2`, did you
perhaps forget to `require Ash.Query`?

I imagine this would help with folks using Ecto as well.