helloComponent name =
  p [] [text ("Hello, " ++ name ++ "!")]

sayHello =
  helloComponent "world"

listHello names =
  div [] (List.map helloComponent names)

-- GENERIC WRAPPING COMPONENT

wrapComponents components =
  div [class "components-wrapped-in-pages-so-we-can-swipe-them"]
  (List.map (\c -> div [class "page"] [c]) components)

names = ["Jim", "Bill", "Joe"]

main =
  wrapComponents
    [ sayHello
    , helloComponent "Sandra"
    , listHello names
    ]

There is no Signal anymore in Elm and if you use The Elm Architecture, all
you get is regular values.