Like Joe mentioned, the virtual-dom implementation changed completely in
0.17. I have not had time yet to look into porting this library to 0.17 or
look into the new virtual-dom, so unfortunately I can't help you at this
time.

But if what Joe says is right (there is no mechanism for creation events),
I'm not confident we will be able to do the same in 0.17