Now that signals are gone I'm not quite sure how I would debounce inputs.
The typical example is an auto-complete search box or a typeahead.

In Elm 0.17, what is the recommended way for debouncing inputs/actions
received in the update function? If on every keypress on an input box my
update function is called and it returns a task to perform a new search
based on that input, I wouldn't want to make http requests on every
keypress. I'd want to debounce those requests.