(A Phoenix newbie here, and an *extreme* Elm newbie.)

There are several Elm + Phoenix examples out there (though most of them for
0.16). However, I haven't found any that should more than one use of
`embed`. Just to get started, I'm trying to embed Elm on two pages. On one
page, it's just this:

     module FrontPage4Us exposing(..)

     import Html

     main : Html.Html a
     main =
         Html.text "Consider this text a promise of future beauty"

On a different one, I want to use `Bogdanp/elm-datepicker` with a text
field. I can get both to work, sometimes, but never without javascript
errors like "There are two Elm modules called DatePicker4Us on this page!
Rename one of them".

Any good examples? If not, I will try to both
make https://github.com/marick/eecrit an example people can follow, and
document the gotchas.

Thanks.