This is related
to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elm-discuss/M6vbRoVSaG4 in that
I'm trying to find work arounds to do signed uploads to S3.

In short, can I use Elm to render a POST form with a `file` input and a
submit button that 'just works' - i.e. the POST takes place directly and
uses the browsers filereader and multipart building functionality directly,
with Elm just sitting back and watching it happen?

I think the answer is yes, but I'l be left with no control over the
browser's subsequent redirecting. Any ideas on whether that can be
caputured and turned into an event that can be passed back to Elm through a
port?