Yeah they would be useful.  I went ahead and tried my hand at editing the
code a bit to make it what I think is more readable, although the entire
project gets formatted exceedingly differently if elm-format is run over
it, so I did not and followed the existing style.  I'd not messed with a
game in Elm yet, that was fun.  :-)

But yeah, just a little keypress state action mapper, nothing special, easy
to read but a bit longer (could put most of it 'in' subscriptions instead
of another function like I did, but eh, I also like explicit events to
change states so PauseToggle was broken up from 3 purposes to 3 distinct
events, multi-purpose events bug me... this did make the program longer
though, but more readable and easier to follow in my opinion):
 https://github.com/OvermindDL1/dontfall