I am finding it useful to know which Msgs are being triggered through my
update functions, so have been putting in code like this:

log =
    Debug.log "myModule"

        Add ->
            let d = log "add" in

Now I have decided it would be easier to just print all Msgs rather than
add this to specific ones:

debug : a -> a
debug a =
    Debug.log "myModule" a

update : Msg -> Model -> ( Model, Cmd Msg )
update action model =
    update' (debug action) model
-- OR even     update' (debug action) (debug model)

update' : Msg -> Model -> ( Model, Cmd Msg )

And am considering pulling up the 'debug' function into its own module, so
I can easily globally turn on/off debug tracing by switching it between the
identity function or the logging function.

Just wondering if anyone has any helpfull debugging tricks they like to use
with Elm?