Many thanks for you reply, Peter.

Indeed changing that line to Cmd.none fix the issue.

The reason why I (naïvely) added that Navigation.modifyUrl "" was to clean
up a “invalid” URL.

For example: if location is #/document/42, this is a valid entry point; but
is the location happens to be mistyped as #/documnt/42 (typo, missing
letter “e”) my idea was to clean up the URL ro return to the root of the
application.

Gonna try to find an alternative way to implement that now ; )

Once more, thank you very much,

Ed