Hello Team,

I am using elm-community/elm-test 2.1.0
I am trying to write tests for my Elm Application but i am getting below
error when i am building Tests.elm file.

*Error:*
I cannot find module 'ElmTest'.

Module 'Tests' is trying to import it.

Potential problems could be:
  * Misspelled the module name
  * Need to add a source directory or new dependency to elm-package.json

I have attached My Tests.elm code. PFA

Same thing is working with elm-community/elm-test 1.1.0.

is it correct way to write tests on 2.1.0 version ?

or is there any problem with latest version as i can see no ElmTest module
is not available.

Thanks,
Kiran.