I think the best way to sell elm to your client/boss is to point to a
reasonably large scale project you have done in elm, and talk about your
experiences with it. Another alternative is to talk about the benefits you
gained from integrating small bits of elm into a larger project.

I'd be wary of selling my boss/client on any technology that I didn't have
in-depth experience of some sort with, because you never know what pitfalls
you might face after you have already committed a few months to it.

martin