When embedding Elm in a DOM node instead of using fullscreen, is it
possible for the view to be a list of Html elements?

    var node = document.getElementById('main');
    var app = Elm.Main.embed(node);

Suppose inside the 'main' div, I just want a list of paragraphs. As the
view type cannot be List Html, I end up creating an inner div to put my
paragraphs in, resulting in

Is there some way to skip out the need to have an inner div there?