> What I want to have is that the game displays the player's move THEN call
> minimax function on current model and THEN display the AI's move

If I understand correctly, you want to wait some amount of time before
displaying the AI move, which you can do with Process.sleep

In that case, you would keep everything just the way you had it and instead
of manually setting up a Cmd with Task.succeed, use Process.sleep to wait
for however long looks good in your UI