When using Cmd.batch to send data over two ports, the ports receive events
in the same order regardless of the order in which they appear in the
batch.  I think that they should occur in the order in which they appear in
the batch instead.

Working example:
https://daviddta.github.io/elm-port-order-bug/
Code:
https://github.com/DavidDTA/elm-port-order-bug

Looking at the console, we see that port one always receives the event
before port two.

To provide some motivation for this, consider two ports that write to the
same local storage key.  Without any guarantees about the order of port
event dispatch, we won't be able to know which write would win the race.