While I spend a lot less time debugging in Elm than in JS, sometimes it's
useful to debug the generated Javascript.

This would be greatly simplified, if it was possible to add a `debugger;`
statement to the code.

What do people think of a new function added to the Debug module of
elm-lang/core, called breakpoint. It would work like the identity function,
but also include the `debugger;` statement, causing a breakpoint to happen
when the browsers dev-tools are open.

used like:

```
faultyFunction a b =
  let
     _ = Debug.breakpoint ()
  in
    a + b
```

Granted, this would cause a breakpoint to happen in the actual
Debug.breakpoint function, but since that function is very small, stepping
out of it is no big deal. The only other option I can think of is compiler
support, but I'm unsure how hard this would be to include.

Opinions?