Define "big blob of js"

React, the framework alone, is around 54kb gzipped, my elm SPA is currently
half that gzipped. Also, you would load the same blob once, as it's cached
in your browser.
Currently, if you split your app up into multiple entry points, those would
still require the Elm runtime, core library, virtual dom and html library.