Here is some code to make things more concrete
https://gist.github.com/simonh1000/9368f9dbd7f93646207ec27fdf3662a2

It is based on the example from the Navigation library, but with the links
changed from # to (I think they are called) HTML5 links.

I added an onClick handler to provide a preventDefault as otherwise the
links 404, but with this handler the links don’t navigate instead

The aim is to get the navigation history ticking along properly without
page refreshes.

I know its possible as I’ve seen it in other routers

Simon

Thank you for the explanation Erik! With the upgrade to 0.18 and the

​