(Disclaimer: I didn’t come to Elm knowing Javascript.)

Anyone know of a source for code that sends a message when the user presses
enter in a particular text input field? I could write the code - eventually -
but it looks to be awfully fiddly and something that a zillion people must have
done already.

——

To be specific:

I have the following controls on a page. When the `Add` button is clicked, it
causes a new tag to appear in the list of tags. I want Enter to do the same
thing.

That is, I think I need code to put in what is currently this:

        input [ class "input"
              , type' "text"
              , value (tentativeTag animal)
              , Events.onInput (SetTentativeTag animal.id)
              , .. call magic event function here ...
              ]