Op vrijdag 9 december 2016 06:55:07 UTC+1 schreef Marc Laventure:

> Hey! I am the author, great to hear your satisfaction with Launchaco. I am
> also super excited to play around with elm on server side rendering! Fun
> tidbit, we used golang to generate the html and assets when you click the
> download button using the "html/template" library. Its very fun to use

Congrats Launchaco looks really nice and impressive!
Looks like a showcase you might want to plug on http://builtwithelm.co/

Also, in the community there is quite a bit of chatter about getting
Editors built with Elm (with all kinds of challenges to work with
contenteditable, read state from DOM elements etcetera). I am sure there's
lots of people out there interested in your experiences in getting all this
to work!