Hmm, for something like that, you're probably best to just copy the
Elm-compiler from Github. Perhaps you could include it in your project as a
git submodule, so that you can update it as Elm updates it?

In any case, it's unlikely an API would be exported before Elm hits 1.0, so
that anyone using the parser is aware of the instability of the language.