Nice!

A few notes if you want them:)

Tests are VASTLY easier to write in elm because we have a guarantee of
same-arguments-same-result, which means each piece can be tested
independently.  And, like you said, you'll need fewer tests because of the
type system.

You can have higher confidence in other people's code that's written in elm
because of the basic guarantees that elm provides out of the box.   I.e. I
have more confidence in the code of a beginner elm dev than in a mid level
javascript dev because of the protections the language brings.  It's much
harder for a beginner to shoot themselves in the foot in any meaningful way
with Elm than with Javascript.  Similarly, having a standard code formatter
and a standard architecture means that your beginners will likely start out
writing code that is fast, well formatted, extensible, and easier to
understand.

(small typo: Symantec -> semantic)