Op vrijdag 13 januari 2017 09:13:25 UTC+1 schreef Marco Perone:

> Coming back to my original question, supposing we have two mutually
> recursive types, they must be in the same module and hence in the same
> file, right?

Yes, that is what I would think too.

I would argue that it would be nice to have the possibility to define
> mutually recursive type in different files at least, if not in different
> modules. What do you think?

I think this is impossible, because you would always get circular imports:
each module needs import the type from the other module.

If you don't have mutually recursive types, (like one of your earlier

type alias Team =
  { name : String
  , playerIDs : List String
  , id : String
  }

type alias Player =
  { name : String
  , teamID : String
  , id : String
  }

Then you can put Team and Player in different modules.