Hi, I read recently that `case (x,y,z) of ` is going to slow compilation.
perhaps other things do too. I see my compilation times slowly creeping
upwards (10000 LOC) and thought about trying to tackle issues. But other
than `case` I don't know what else to look at and - more importantly - I
can't readily see in the compilation output which files are taking the
longest to parse.

Any hints?

Simon